Maintenance & Servicing
Your security system is like many other things, it requires regular servicing to maintain its optimal operation. Our Maintenance Contracts offer you peace of mind and usually a requirement for your home insurance.
We carry out annual maintenance visits for standard intruder alarm systems and bi-annually for Police Response systems.
What’s checked on a service?
- Check the log/history of the alarm system since last maintenance service
- Visually inspect all major alarm components including cabling & connections where accessible for signs of deterioration or damage
- Check mains power supply including charging rates
- Check battery power supply including charging rates
- Check and walk test all detectors
- Check and test audible warning devices for correct operation
- Check satisfactory operation of manually operated devices e.g. panic buttons
- Check and test remote signalling equipment (where appropriate)
- Make adjustments or minor programming as necessary
- Repair minor faults where necessary (additional costs may apply)
- Provide user training (if required)
- Log all test results
- Return the alarm system to operational status
You will receive a Maintenance Contract following competition of the service by email, this will cover you for 1 year.